Enter to win custom Birkebeiner skis
As “The Cross Country Company since 1906” Madshus is proud to support the Slumberland American Birkebeiner in 2018. The event, which takes place in Hayward, WI, is North America’s largest cross-country ski marathon, attracting over 10,000 skiers. The American Birkebeiner is a part of the Worldloppet circuit, which consists of 20 international ski marathons all over the world, as well as the American Ski Marathon series, which consists of 13 events in North America. Interested in seeing the Birkie ® for yourself?
Madshus has been a sponsor of the Slumberland American Birkebeiner for many years, using it as a ground for supporting our Team Madshus racers and showcasing the newest product innovations coming out of our Biri, Norway, factory. Events such as the Birkie ® are pivotal in our goal to create next level skiing for elite racers and recreational enthusiasts.
In an effort to further support this North American staple, Madshus will be giving away two custom pairs of Birkebeiner skis to two lucky resident in the United States. Register using your email below and sign up for your chance to receive a piece of history.
The Fine Print
- No purchase necessary
- Contest is open to US only, residents of NY, RI, FL are not eligible to participate
- Contest will run from December 5, 2017, through March 2, 2018
- Prize includes two custom pairs of Birkebeiner skis, retail value $340. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received
- Winner will be selected at random after March 2, 2018
- Winner will be notified by email